If you love Crowdfunding like i do... you should read and spread this Kapipalist Manifesto
Kudos to Alberto Falossi!
That's "crowdfunding": the collective cooperation, attention and trust by people who network and pool their money together, usually via the Internet, in order to support efforts initiated by other people or organizations (source: Wikipedia).
Thanks to the evolution of technology, crowdfunding will become easier, more widespread, and successful.
1. Your Friends Are Your CapitalYour social network friends and contacts can help you to raise capital.
2. Your Friends Make Your Dreams Come TrueAny of your contacts can make a contribution, no matter how small.
Together they will help in achieving your every wish, project, and dream.
3. Your Capital Depends on the Number of FriendsMany contributions can build big capital.
The more contacts you have, the greater your chances of reaching the amount you need.
4. Your Capital Depends on TrustContribution doesn't happen automatically. Even if you contact a large number of people,
you must still gain their trust, especially if you don't know them personally.
5. Your Capital Grows by Word Of MouthYour friends can contribute by giving money, but also by spreading the word.
This will help your social network grow, and increase the probability of reaching your goal.