Open Letter to Randi Zuckerberg

Hi Randi!

Please help me i am trying to make a big difference and Facebook is the best place in the world to make a difference!

I have tested all the social media sites where you can make a difference!

Facebook is the best...as you can read in my one person can make a difference but my Facebook account has been disabled and Facebook has ignored me for more than three weeks.....

http://onepersoncanmad.blogspot.com/

How do i get my account back? I have started a new one but i need my old account with all the admin rights....i had recruited thousands of people to groups and causes....my impact was huge....

Check out my send good Karma to Facebook group i hope that many people will send Good Karma to Facebook and that Facebook will offer more support to people who want to make a real difference!
All that we want is the chance to make a real difference!

If you would know Care2 you would know that Facebook is 1000 times more efficient i bring in thousands of new people to Facebook...

From Care2, from the wildlifefoundation. and from Many social media sites!

Hope that you can help me!

Namaste
Hans Lak
hans@wildlifefoundation.info
www.wildlifefoundation.info
All my social media sites...
http://www.mynameise.com/HansLak

Comments

  1. I agree, Facebook needs to make changes to their policies, those that are making a difference for the betterment of all, should not be considered as, annoying or abusive behavior.
    I really hope your account is re-activated for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the one person that makes the most difference is you, hans. you have our undying gratitude for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! what a great letter

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the hero Hans!!!
    I hope you get your account back as soon as possible.
    Namaste,
    Barbara Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the Hero Hans!!!
    I hope you get your account back as soon as possible.
    ***Namaste***
    Barbara Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a well put letter... respectful but to the point. You would think he would respond favorably to a letter like this. I hope so. For the sake of the good on and from facebook... I pray so! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Must watch Normal Is Over The Movie

The Great Reset at the UNGA in 2023 Phantasy by ChatGPT Love this....