I would love to hear how we can accelerate the Global Goals!
Take a look at the Global Goals Page http://www.globalgoals.org/ or the United Nations Page for the Global Goals http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/
#CampusParty the biggest Tech Festival in the world could become the perfect place to accelerate the Global Goals....our Youth is our best chance we should empower students to make a real difference!
If you follow @Campuspartynl and look at the pinned tweet you can support the acceleration of the global goals with your RETWEET! And if you care about the Global Goals and want to leverage your voice you can become an editor for our One Person Can Make A Difference Page with 124,662 likes or our One Earth One Mission Facebook Page about Sustainability
We can also connect on Linkedin where i have thousands of Changemakers in my Network! And a social selling index of 87 1 % 1% i would love to help you boost your social impact! Lets connect see about me
We can CHANGE the world! Create Paradise on Earth! Do we need until 2030? Back in 2012 i created Agenda 2022 because i think that we can really be the difference! What do you think?
Agenda 2022At the current rate of change it is hard to imagine what our lives as consumers will be like in 2022
- Will we Respect Earth and life in all its diversity
- Will we Care for the community of life with understanding, compassion, and love.
- Will we Build democratic societies that are just, participatory, sustainable, and peaceful.
- Will we Ensure that communities at all levels guarantee human rights and fundamental freedoms
- Will we Promote social and economic justice, enabling all to achieve a secure and meaningful livelihood that is ecologically responsible.
- Will we Protect and restore the integrity of Earth's ecological systems, with special concern for biological diversity and the natural processes that sustain life.
- Will we Adopt patterns of production, consumption, and reproduction that safeguard Earth's regenerative capacities, human rights, and community well-being.
- Will we Reduce, reuse, and recycle the materials used in production and consumption systems, and ensure that residual waste can be assimilated by ecological systems.
- Will we Use renewable energy sources
- Will we Try to build a brighter future, think about FUTURE GENERATIONS
- Will we Ensure universal and affordable access to health care
- Will we Support international scientific and technical cooperation on sustainability, with special attention to the needs of developing nations.
- Will we Recognize and preserve the traditional knowledge and spiritual wisdom in all cultures that contribute to environmental protection and human well-being.
- Will we Ensure that information of vital importance to human health and environmental protection, including genetic information, remains available in the public domain.
- Will we Eradicate poverty as an ethical, social, and environmental imperative.
- Will we Promote a culture of tolerance, nonviolence, and peace.
Encourage and support mutual understanding, solidarity, and cooperation among all peoples and within and among nations.
- Will we be able to build a sustainable global community and Connect all the caring people
- Will most of us be able to follow Einstein’s Theory? Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. Albert Einstein
- Will ours be a time remembered for the awakening of a new reverence for life, the firm resolve to achieve sustainability, the quickening of the struggle for justice and peace, and the joyful celebration of life.
- Will we be the Generation to determine the LIFE or death of the planet we have inherited!
- Will we BE the CHANGE we wish to see in the World