Hans Lak's Birthday Wish

For my birthday on January 4th, I'm asking that my friends and family join me in raising $250 for a good cause!

Hans Lak's Birthday Wish | Causes Wish

I Started the Support for the Real Whaledefenders with Whaledefenders Stop the Killing after Greenpeace decided to stop
defending the whales..... PLEASE SUPPORT THE ONLY REAL WHALEDEFENDERS!

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/276506_144460066024_7569588_n.jpg


Hans Lak's Birthday Wish | Causes Wish

Hello, and thanks for checking out my Birthday Wish!

For my birthday on January 4th, I'm asking my friends and family for a special gift: help me raise $250 for Whaledefenders stop the killing!.

I chose Whaledefenders stop the killing! because they are the only REAL WHALEDEFENDERS! Help us stop the killing!.

Please consider giving to my Birthday Wish, and together we can make the world a better place. If you can't give now, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with your friends.

Hans Lak's Birthday Wish | Causes Wish

Thanks so much,

Hans

I'm asking for $25, or as much as you can afford.
Your donation is 100% secure and tax-deductible

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must watch Normal Is Over The Movie

The Great Reset at the UNGA in 2023 Phantasy by ChatGPT Love this....