How do i get my account enabled in Facebook?

More than three week and Facebook is still ignoring me....

Allmost 1500 friends have added me with my new account thank you for your support its realy awesome i appreciate it very much! Now lets try to make Facebook care about members who want to make a difference...


Send good karma to Facebook has a wonderful new Group Logo created by Barbara Eva Zavodnik!

How do i get my admin rights, my causes, my groups, my photos, my notes, my account settings back? It looks like if i have my account back but i don't! I cannot manage my causes! And i still miss many friends! Thank you for adding me! Send GOOD KARMA to Facebook! http://tinyurl.com/SENDGOODKARMA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must watch Normal Is Over The Movie

The Great Reset at the UNGA in 2023 Phantasy by ChatGPT Love this....